Notice to users: The Eastern Michigan University Halle Library and University Archives provide access to content through its Digital Commons website for educational and scholarly use.
If you are a rights holder and believe that the inclusion of this material on the Digital Commons website violates your rights–e.g., inclusion is not covered by the Fair Use or other exemption to a copyright holder’s rights–please contact email@example.com and include the following:
- Your contact information (including email address and phone),
- Exact URL where you found the material,
- Details that describe the material (title, collection name, number of items, etc.),
- The reason why you believe that your rights have been violated, with any pertinent documentation,
- A statement that you in good faith believe that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate and that you are the rights holder or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Upon receipt of a request, Eastern Michigan University Archives staff will:
- Promptly acknowledge the request via email or other means of communication if you do not have an email account;
- Assess the validity of the request;
- Upon request, we may temporarily remove the material from public view while we address the concern.
- Upon completion of the assessment, we will take appropriate action and communicate that action to you.